Direct Support Professional
We are in the Business of Hopes and Dreams. We offer innovative supports to those who need it so they can live a life of their own choosing- a life of meaning and purpose. For us, every hope is a challenge and every dream an opportunity.
Are you looking for meaningful work where you can make a difference in the lives of others?
As a Direct Support Professional you would work one on one or with a group of individuals who need assistance to live successfully in their own homes and communities.
Your day to day work may include:
• Supporting the person you work with to gain skills and knowledge through ongoing teaching, coaching, and role modeling.
• Collaborating with the person you work with and your co-workers to problem solve and create a positive culture.
• Clear and accurate documentation
• Providing assistance or support with activities of daily living in the person’s home and their community
• Support with transportation, personal cares, cooking, cleaning, medication administration, support of positive behavior and working through difficult situations in ways that lead to positive outcomes.
• Having fun!
We are about delivering exceptional quality and innovative services through engaged employees! Please visit our website to learn more and see if Mains’l is the right fit for you or someone you know.
Mains’l is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities to all employees and applicants.
-At least 18 years of age
-Valid MN Drivers’ license
-Reliable transportation with valid insurance coverage
-Ability to pass a background check through the Department of Human Services
-Able to work effectively under limited supervision
-Ability to complete basic arithmetic functions as well as conducting and recording financial transactions accurately
-Able to write and communicate narrative accounts to supervisor with grammatical and spelling accuracy
How to Apply: