Mendota Heights, MN
Response Center Advocate - Full Time
Sengistix, is a full service support technology company that provides services to those with disabilities, and age-related needs, allowing them to live more independently. Using SENS (Secure Environmental Network Support) and SENS Vision products, we are able to monitor their needs, and ensure their health and welfare are secure.
At Sengistix, we’ve chosen to be the leader in the delivery and application of health and safety monitoring technologies and programs, and we will continue to explore new care solutions for the individuals and caregivers we serve. https://www.sengistix.com/
- Provide support and supervision of individuals with disabilities/age-related needs through video monitoring (video surveillance) and sensor technologies (alarm monitoring) from our Mendota Heights, MN office.
- Respond to alerts, making calls promptly (according to protocol), including to house staff, management and possibly local authorities, resolving issues or creating an action plan.
- Communicate and provide customer service to the persons served to ensure their health and welfare are secure
Provide troubleshooting support of sensors, systems, monitors and call lists.
- Ongoing customer and account coordination.
- Completion of assigned projects related to overall operations.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year working experience in call center, or project coordination/management, hospitality or help desk, or video surveillance/customer service
- Experience in healthcare or working as a caregiver preferred
-Strong computer skills and experience in a variety of software tools
- Experience in multiple technology platforms, including internet connectivity and Customer Relationship Management systems such as Salesforce.com (CRM) preferred
How to Apply:
For inquiries please contact [email protected]